Monday, 9 December 2013

Blessings

Today I'm counting my blessings.
Look at this lovely bunch, they're mine, gorgeous aren't they!
We have from the right, Jacob, Adam, Heather, Oliver and Ali.
Beautiful amazing young people each and everyone of them.
On Saturday they came and gave me a lovely surprise party.
Heather arrived from Manchester and Jacob eventually from Nottingham, just for me.
Just to say Happy Birthday Mum!


All this wonderfulness was organised by my incredible 
Lovely Man!


So I'm feeling very loved and blessed today.
My home is full of flowers and love.
What could be better!
Love
♥Sue♥


4 comments:

  1. I'm feeling the love Sue! You have a beautiful family, and it's wonderful to hear how happy you are. Belated birthday wishes winging their way to you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharron had a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SUE. So glad that you had a whole lot of love on your special day. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A whole lot of love thank you Amy.....so many flowers!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!